Afternoon all. I’m back for my second post post today and this time it’s because we have a new challenge over on the LC Designs Blog.
Our theme for May is 'Create a Scene'
And here is our prize:
It’s another Christmas Card! I create a little scene behind my snowman…
- Image: Dinkies Snowman Stamp from LC Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Silver Card, Navy Card, White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Pretty Pastel Dots Paper Pack
- Stamps: Dinkies Text Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Majestic Blue’ Inkpad and Memento ‘Paris Dusk’ Inkpad
- Dies, Punches & Embossing Folders: Crafts Too Snowflake Embossing Folder, Hobbycraft Small Snowflake Punch, MS Large Snowflake Punch, Spellbinder Plain Square Dies and Spellbinders Labels 1 Dies
- Embellishments: Doodling and Pearls
For the full details of the challenge and to see the makes from the rest of the team please hop over to the LC Designs Blog.
Thanks for stopping by