Morning All! It’s Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and I have a super cutie for you today. In fact it’s one of the newer cuties in the Tiddly Inks Shop and I have been so addicted to colouring all the newbies in that this is the first one to actually make it to a card.
Here is Wryn Sweet as a Cupcake:
She is just so scrummy and I decided to colour in no lines on Kraft card.
- Image: Wryn Sweet as a Cupcake from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: DoveCraft
- Card: Kraft Card, White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: From a Kraftin Kimmie Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: MFT Basic Edge Dies 1 & 2, MFT Blue Print 27 Dies and Whimsy Stamps Handstitched Nested Rectangles
- Embellishments: Gems, Doodling and a Chipboard Heart
Thanks for stopping by