Followers

Friday 16 February 2018

Sky High

Captain (2)

Morning All! Last week saw the start of the inspiration over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog for the new images for February from Crafty Sentiments Designs.

Well if you saw my last post you will know I why I’m a little late with posting, but better late than never is my make using Captain:

Captain (3)

Mr nearly 8 and Miss 5 requested bookmarks and this cutie was just perfect, but I was under strict instructions she had to be coloured pink and purple.

Captain (5)

And a little no lines colouring.

Supplies:

If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration using this gorgeous new image please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...