Followers

Tuesday 6 February 2018

Hedgehugs & Kisses

With All My Heart (9)

Morning all! It’s Tuesday and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday! Over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see any Tiddly makes and our theme is ‘Give Love’!

I’ve used With All My Heart:

With All My Heart (10)

This is Hubby’s Valentine card.

With All My Heart (2)

He’s not that into cute cards, but I couldn’t resist these cute Hedgehogs.

Supplies:

Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

I love the layout snd tge papers used here, perfect image too, great card x

JanR said...

Wonderful card! I love the doodling and your colouring is fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...