Morning all. It’s time for a new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge and it’s mine turn to host the challenge with a fabulous theme of ‘Spring Flowers (but any flowers will do!)’.
Here is my card using Princess Chloe:
I’ve gone with flowers on my papers, on my image and embellishments.
Miss 5 has already claim this bookmark.
- Image: Princess Chloe from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Sheena’s Stamping Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Maja Designs
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Picot Edge Circle Dies, Spellbinders Plain Circle Dies, Stitched and Pierced Nested Circle Dies and Go Kreate Nesting Tag Dies
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Stamp Set
- Embellishments: Mesh, Pearls, Paper Flowers, Mini Staples and Ribbon
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by