Morning All! Today I have some inspiration using one of the new releases at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
We have had some fabulous makes using the new images over on the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog and today I’m showcasing Love & Cherish:
And I think a Wedding card is the perfect excuse to go a little wild will all the frou frou bits and pieces!
And I just love these delicate papers from Craft & You
- Image: Love & Cherish rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Wedding Garden 6x6 Paper Pad from Craft & You
- Card: Kraft Card, Sheena’s Stamping Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Clear Stamp Set
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Elegant Oval Dies and MFT Stitched Basic Edge Border Dies
- Embellishments: Pleated Ribbon, Silky Crush Ribbon & Lace (all from The Ribbon Girl), Pearls, Sequin Heart and Chipboard Heart Background.
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration using this gorgeous new image please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
Thanks for stopping by