Morning all. I’m feeling a bit sorry for myself today as after only about 3 weeks of feeling back to normal I’ve only gone and picked up another set of germs which are playing havoc with my sinus problems. So if you need me I’ll be shut in the Crafty Cupboard with a bowl of hot menthol steam lol.
I loved the orangey/red & teal colours on these papers, so I sat down and a play with some different Copic combos and I am pretty please with the match to the papers.
And the hearts I have used are on the image and my little sparkly heart gem.
- Image: Hula Hoop Chloe from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: White Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Tonic Studios 8x8 Paper Pad
- Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframe Dies, Go Kreate XXL Fancy Frames #7 Dies and an MS Border Punch
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley
- Ink: Black Soot Distress Ink
- Embellishments: Heart Gem, Paper Flower and Doodling
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by