Morning All! There is more March New Release inspiration over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog today and all the new releases will be available in the shop on 11th March.
Today we are showcasing A Phone Call:
Isn’t she just the sweetest? I have made a very Valentine themed make but I think she would be perfect on cards for little girls to give to the BFFs!
I dug out some old papers for this one as the colours just seemed to fit.
- Image: A Phone Call rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir – Original Markers unless mentioned otherwise:
- Skin: Illustrators TN8, EB1, FS7, FS8 & FS9; DP2, DP1, PP2, PP1
- Hair Girl: EB7, EB6, GB10, GB9, GB8, GB1
- Cushions: AP4, AP3, AP2, AP1, GB4, GB2, GB1
- Shoes/Hearts/Top: DR6, PV4, MG3
- Trousers: B03, B02, B01
- Ground/Floor: BG5, BG4, BG3, BG2, BG1
- Background/Shadow: IG2 IG1, Blender
- DP: First Edition ‘Love Letters’ 8x8 Paper Pad
- Sentiment: Clearly Besotted
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Tonic Scalloped Layering Squares, X-Cut Nesting Hearts and Spellbinder Floral Ovals
- Embellishments: Glitter Glue and a Chipboard Heart
To see some more fabulous inspiration using this gorgeous new image please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog and don’t forget the new stamps are available in the Crafty Sentiments Designs Shop on Saturday.
Thanks for stopping by