I’ve already shared a card made with Clunk Clunk as inspiration over in the All Dressed Up FB Group. Today I’m sharing some inspiration with a project featured over on the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog and using Beautiful Mum:
The perfect image and perfect timing for Mother’s Day which is Sunday here in the UK.
- Image: Beautiful Mum from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir
- Watering Can: IG10, JG6, JG4, JG2, AG2, AG1
- Flowers: MG5, MG4, MG2, GB10, GB9, GB7, GB3, GB1, DR7
- Background: BG7, BG5, BG2, TB3, TB2, TB1, Blender
- DP: DecoTime
- Stamps: Small flower stamp
- Ink: Mustard Seed Distress Ink
- Dies & Punches: Tonic Studios Doily Border Punch, Memory Box Corner Bow Die, Whimsy Stamp Sweetest Birthday Shaker Builder Dies and Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Nested Rectangle Dies
- Embellishments: Paper Flowers, Doodling, Twine, Ribbon, Jute Trim, Pearls, Liquid Pearls and Crackle Accents
Don’t forget to hop across to the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog and take a look at the rest of the new release inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by