Morning all! Feeling a bit sorry for myself this morning as the kids have given me a rather awful head cold. So I thought I would take 5 minutes with a hot cuppa and do a few things on the laptop.
Anyhoo, I have been having a good sort out and I have quite a few makes that I may or may not have shared on FB but just haven’t got round to blogging. So I thought I would start sharing them with you.
This card uses Birthday Alton from The Greeting Farm (but I think he may have been discontinued):
This one was a Birthday card for my Dad, so I kept the layout quite simple.
- Image: Alton digi stamp from The Greeting Farm
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Candles & Cake Paper Pad from Lili of the Valley/Nitwit Collections
- Card: Red Card, Black Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Whimsy Stamps Balloon Die, MFT By The Letter Alpha Dies and Clearly Besotted Word Dies
- Embellishments: Twine, Glossy Accents and Doodling
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by