Afternoon all! Lazy Sunday afternoon here. Watched a film with the children earlier, bit of sorting out files on the laptop, bit of blogging and then going to do some colouring
Anyhoo, a while back I shared some absolutely fabulous news over on FB, but I don’t think I shared it here on my blog though…….I have joined the Spectrum Noir Team making samples for the TV shows on Hochanda and HSN. I’m still pinching myself now…..for an addicted colourer like me I am over the moon.
My first batch of cards have appeared on the small screen now so I thought I would share them here with you.
In my dreams this is what I look like when I colour…..truth is I’m usually sat on the sofa, in my jammies, with no make up on when I colour lol!
- Image: Gabbie Loves to Colour from Faery Ink
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers
- Skin: TN8, EB1, FS3, FS8, FS9
- Lips & Flower: AP3, AP1, PP1
- Eyes: BT9, TB5, TB3, TB1
- Hair: EB7, EB4, EB2, GY3, GY1
- Top & Bow: BT9, BT7, VB2, VB1, BT1
- Necklace: CT3, CT1, GY3
- Leaves: DG2, LG4
- Pen: BG4, IG2, Blender
- Paper: GG1, Blender
- DP: MME On the Brightside One 6x6 Paper Pad
- Card: Matt Black Card, Kraft Card and Neenah Solar White Card
- Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Oval Multiframes and Tonic Mixed Edge Layering Rectangles
- Sentiment: Written on the computer
- Embellishments: Doodling, Flower and a flat backed Pearl
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by