Morning All! It’s Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and I have a Mermaid card to share.
I’ve used Mermaid Wryn and coloured her with my Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers:
Doesn’t Wryn have lush hair?
- Image: Mermaid Wryn from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers
- TN8, EB1, FS3, FS8, FS9
- Hair: True Black, TN9, GB9, GB7, GB4, BO1
- Tail: True Black, BT9, GT2, CG1, CT1, OR3
- Starfish: CR11, OR3, CT3
- Card: Kraft Card and Neenah Solar White Card
- DP: Crate Paper ‘Random’ 6x6 Pad
- Sentiment: Winnie Starfish & Sandcastles VIP XXL Download
- Dies & Embossing Folders: Spellbinders Floral Oval Dies, Magnolia Swedish Lace Die and Britannia Leaf Flourish Die
- Embellishments: Doodling, Wooden Heart, Liquid Pearls and Glossy Accents
Don’t forget to hop over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog for inspiration from the rest of the team.
Thanks for stopping by