Morning All! We had lovely blue skies here this morning but in the last quarter of an hour the clouds have returned and it’s looking really gloomy here. So to brighten things up I have something a little different to show you today.
I had a play with some Colorista Pencils and some fabulous Foiled Colorista Pads a few weeks back to make some samples for the shopping channel HSN.
This card uses Colorista Designer Tags 1 Pad and Colorista Pencils Sets 1 & 6
That tag is so stunning, I thought clean and simple would show it off.
- Image: Colorista Designer Tags 1 Pad
- Colouring Medium: Colorista Pencils Sets 1 & 6
- Card: Matt Black Card, Neenah Solar White Card, Yellow Card and White Swiss Dots Cards
- Sentiment: A Chocolate Baroque Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Ribbon and flat backed pearl
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by