Morning All! I am back with another of Crafty Sentiments Designs new release images.
We are showcasing the new images over on the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog and they will be available in the shop on Saturday. Today we are showcasing Love’s Basket:
When I set out to colour this image I was planning on colouring he roses red, but then I changed my mind and coloured them pink, and well it snowballed from there into a very very pink card.
For a while I’ve felt in a bit of a style rut, especially with the mountain of Christmas card I made, so I’m trying out a slightly different style again today.
- Image: Love’s Basket rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Simply Creative Play Days 6x6 Paper Pad
- Sentiment: From a Clearly Besotted stamp set (including the little heart stamp)
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black inkpad and Memento Rosebud inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Large Frilly Frame #10 Dies, X-Cute Heart Dies, Whiff of Joy Die-Lights Doily Die and Spellbinders Plain Circle Dies
- Embellishments: Doodling, Ribbon, Pearls, Chipboard Heart, Paper Flowers and Crackle Accents
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
- In the Pink – Anything Goes
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration using this gorgeous new image please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
Thanks for stopping by