Me again! Two posts today, both featuring Birthday Cards and Both using Bears…..what are the chances of that? Lol!
As most of you know I love love love colouring so I’m thrilled to be joining in with the Colour Crazy Girls and this week it’s challenge number 3. We are being sponsored this week by Pickled Potpourri and I got to work with Birthday Bear:
A fairly clean and simple card.
- Image: Birthday Bear from Pickled Potpourri
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Winston Deluxe Full Collection
- Sentiment: From a Clearly Besotted stamp set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black inkpad
- Dies: Whimsy Stamps Balloon Die and Sizzix Star Dies
- Embellishments: Doodling and Wooden Stars
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Please pop across to the Colour Crazy Challenge and see the rest of the inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by