Me again and this time I’m here to share a little Polkadoodles loveliness.
A nice simple card using some DP stamped with one of the flourishes and the sentiment. For the butter fly I die cut it twice for dimension. The bottom one is cute from pink patterned paper and left plain and the top one is die cut from the same paper but stamped with a water based ink and the coloured pulled across with a water brush.
- DP: Belle Papillon 6x6 Paper Pad
- Card: Pink Card, Aqua Card and White Card
- Dies & Punches: Butterfly 1 Doublet Die
- Stamps: A5 Belle Papillon Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: Adirondack Stream inkpad and VersaFine Onyx Black inkpad
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Pearls, Doodling and Wink of Stella
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by