Followers

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Anna says Happy Birthday

Brooke as Anna (4)

Afternoon! I’m waiting for some paint to dry upstairs (that’s my excuse) so I thought I would take 5 minutes break and do a quick blog post to share the Birthday card I made for my little Princess who turned 4 on Saturday.

This card uses a wonderful freebie given away during Kit & Clowders Advent Calendar. I thought it would be perfect for my little Frozen fan.This is Brooke as Anna from Stamp Anniething:  

Brooke as Anna (2)

As I said Miss 4 is a massive Frozen fan so I’ve stuck with near enough the proper colours, although I forgot the icy white stripe in her hair

Brooke as Anna (1)

I think these stamps are so adorable and I’ve already got my heart set on a few more.

Supplies:

  • Image: Brooke as Anna from Stamp Anniething  
  • Colouring Medium: Copics 
  • DP: Craft Sensations Pure Frozen Design Pad  
  • Card: Indigo Card, Pink Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Stitched Multiframe Oval Dies and an MS Snowflake Punch
  • Sentiment Stamps: Whimsy Stamps and Clearly Besotted
  • Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
  • Embellishments: Doodling, Wooden Hearts, Pearls and a Number Paperclip

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Christine L said...

This is so beautiful Lisa... I love your colouring! I just used this image yesterday on a card I've got on my blog tomorrow... it's so gorgeous to colour!

Christine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...