Morning All! I have a little bit of news to share. For the last few months I have been a Guest on the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog and was absolutely thrilled to be asked to stay on as part of their new ‘New Release’ Team.
Yesterday saw the start of the inspiration over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog for the new images that will be available in the shop on Saturday. Today we are showcasing Type My Valentine:
A little different from me today! I’ve ditched my usual matting and layering and opted instead for layering patterned papers.
- Image: Type by Valentine rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Melissa Francis Kitschy Kitchen
- Sentiment: Written on my Dymo label maker
- Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Large Frilly Frame #2 Dies, Whiff of Joy Die-Lights Doily Die and Spellbinders Plain Circle Dies
- Embellishments: Doodling, Pearl Trim, Paper Flowers, Ribbon Bow,Cheese Cloth and Gems
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Ribbon Girl Challenge – Anything Goes plus GDT call
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration using this gorgeous new image please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
Thanks for stopping by