Evening all. We have all had a lovely lazy today, after Miss 4’s Birthday yesterday.
I have made a sweet little birthday card using Love My Cuddly Toys:
Some simple embellishments to go with the cute image.
And some lovely Polkadoodles Christmas digi papers and a digi frame……the colours looked to lovely to keep just for Christmas cards!
- Image: Love My Cuddly Toys from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Download Collection printed on White Linen Card
- Card: White Card, Kraft Card, White Linen Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Paula Pascal Big Sentiments
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Chipboard Heart Background, Chipboard Heart, Glossy Accents, Lace, and Glitter Glue
Don’t forget to hop across to the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog for some fabulous inspiration from the rest of the team.
Thanks for stopping by