Hello All! It’s time for another challenge over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog. But before I get to that I have a little enabling to do…..
Anyhoo, back to the challenge and we have a fabulous theme of ‘Back to School’ thankfully though here in the UK I have about a another three weeks before mine go back!
Here is my make using the sweet stamp School Books:
I’ve made a little bookmark/tag.
And out come those little Wycinanka Chipboard Hearts again. I just love them!
- Image: School Books Stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Maja Designs Vintage Spring Basics 6x6 Paper Stack
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn Violet’s Alphabet
- Ink & EP: VersaFine ‘Onyx Blank’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Whiff of Joy Dielights Doily Die and Spellbinders Plain Circle Dies
- Embellishments: Cheesecloth, Pearls, Crackle Accents, Glitter Glue, Ribbon and Mini Staples
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
- Moving Along with the Times – Back to School
- Southern Girls - Anything Goes Team Lou
- Come and Get It Challenge – Punches & Dies
- Sweet Stampin’ – Favourite Stamp
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends – Anything Goes
- The Pencil Cases – Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion – Anything Goes
- Tuesday Throwdown – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by