Morning All! Hope you are all well. We are enjoying the summer holidays, we been lying in, making things, watching films and general making the most of no routine. The last couple of days though Mr 6 has been staying with my sister and Miss 3 with my parents (she’ll only stay at Nanny’s lol) so I have had a couple of peaceful (crafty) days but I sure miss them and can’t wait for lot’s of hugs tomorrow.
This is my make and I really think I need to get some help with my Mermaid addiction! I have coloured up another one…..hehe. This little cutie is Meribelle Pretty:
I’ve again teamed her up with some fabulous papers from the Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles VIP Bundle
There are loads of fabulous pre-coloured embellishments in the download, but none of them quite matched my colours. No problem though as the kit also has black and white elements, so I coloured the shells to match.
- Image: Meribelle Pretty from Polkadoodles
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles VIP Bundle printed on White Linen Cardstock
- Card: White Linen Card, Grey Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Britannia Leaf Flourish, Go Kreate Frilly Frames #10 and Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframes
- Sentiment: From the Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles VIP Bundle
- Embellishments: Shells (from Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles VIP Bundle), Pearls, Lace, Cheesecloth, Glitter Glue, Mica Powder and Hand stitching
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to pop over to the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog to see the fabby inspiration from the rest of the team.