Morning all. We have been at my parent’s this weekend for my Niece's Birthday BBQ and making the most of this lovely sunny weather we are having.
Anyhoo, over at A Gem of a Challenge it’s the Pinks turn to host the challenge and we have a fabulous theme of ‘Buttons & Bows’.
I’m determined to get ahead on my Christmas cards this year so I’ve used the super adorable Chloe with Gift to make one more Chrimbo card for my pile:
I may personalise this one for my littlest as it includes her favourite colour….purple!
- Image: Chloe with Gift from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: White Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Oval Multiframe Dies, Whimsy Stamps Holly Die and Marianne Designs Christmas Tree Die
- Sentiment: From a Clearly Besotted Stamp Set
- Ink: Dusty Concord Distress Ink
- Embellishments: Twine, Glitter Glue, Card Candi, Buttons, Ribbon, Pearl and Frantage Shabby White Embossing Enamel
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by