Afternoon all! It’s time for another challenge over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog and this time we have a fabulous theme of ‘Layers’!
Here is my card using the sweet digi Isobel Fairy:
I was in the mood for pretty, so I’ve used some lovely soft colours, flowers and plenty of glitter.
- Image: Isobel Fairy digi from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Maja Design Vintage Baby
- Stamps: Lili of the Valley Teenage Girl Sentiments
- Ink & EP: VersaFine ‘Onyx Blank’ Inkpad & Ranger ‘Antique Linen’ Distress Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Lifestyle Crafts Fancy Square Dies
- Embellishments: Doodling, Pearls, Glitter Glue, Flowers, Chipboard Heart, Chipboard Leaf Flourish and Twine
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
Thanks for stopping by