Morning all! It’s Tuesday and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday! Over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see any Tiddly makes with a theme of ‘Back to School’!
And for this one I have managed to use an image that doesn’t contain my fave character Wryn. I’ve used Avenger A+:
A little bit of a different colour scheme from me. I’ve gone for a black card base and kept the design quite simple.
- Image: Avenger A+ by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Black Card, Red Card, Blue Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Teenage Girl Sentiments from Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Whiff of Joy Dielights Notebook Edge Border Die
- Embellishments: Doodling, Pearls, Gems and Twine
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by