Morning all! We have a little Tiddly-cation for a fortnight but we are back with a fab Tiddly Tuesday for you over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog. For this challenge we want to see your ‘Under the Sea’ makes!
Such a fabulous challenge to fuel my mermaid addiction! So here is another tag using the Amy and her Mini Mermaid Friends set:
I’m trying to use up scraps to make these little tags and also to try out colour combos I wouldn’t normally use.
- Image: Amy and her Mini Mermaid Friends by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics (background is water colours)
- Card: Orange Card, Blue Card, Aqua Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Nesting Tag Dies and Spellbinders Plain and Big Scalloped Oval Dies
- Embellishments: Doodling, glitter glue, sequins, wool, alpha beads, net and Wycinanka Chipboard
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by