Hello all. It’s been a bit quiet this week on my little old blog. First a migraine and now some sort of flu thing has made me a right miserable bunny….not even felt like crafting so I know I’ve been poorly!!
Luckily I had this little make all ready just to glue together. And thanks to Mr Paracetamol and plenty of hot drinks I managed to get it done.
Now if you know me you know I could happily sit for hours on end colouring (and I do some weekends) but not everything makes it to a card. This cute little Winston Bear Heartfelt was just too adorable not to get used on a project:
I haven’t taken the Animal Class over at Kit & Clowder so instead I thought I’d try using the same flicking technique I learnt for hair in the Skin and Hair Class……I really like how he turned out.
- Image: Winston Bear Heartfelt from Polkadoodles
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Winston Deluxe Full Collection printed on White Linen Cardstock
- Card: Lilac Card, Grey Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Floral Oval Dies
- Sentiment: From the Winnie Fruit Punch Big Bundle Download
- Embellishments: Flowers (Winston Deluxe Full Collection), Buttons, Pearls, Lace, Twine and a Ribbon Bow
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and if I can can stop coughing and sneezing long enough I’ll try and pop back later with another couple of recent makes that I just haven’t felt up to sharing yet.