Morning All! It’s a big old exciting day today and my nephew and his fiancée are getting marries I have made the bride a little gift and once it’s received will share some pictures.
Anyhoo, back to the important bit….. it’s Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.
A couple weeks back Christy released the super cute Amy and her Mini Mermaid Friends and I was super quick colouring them all in….so quick that’s it’s my coloured images on the shop page (something that I’m truly amazed by).
I’ve been sat looking at the coloured images a while not actually wanting to create with them as they look too cute just as they are. In the end I decided to make all 6 images into a little set of tags and here is the first:
Had to add a little sparkle to her hair and my favourite die of the moment is on show again! Just love that it looks like seaweed.
- Image: Amy and her Mini Mermaid Friends from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics (and water colours for the background)
- Card: Aqua Card, Black Card, Pink Card, Purple Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies: Britannia Dies Leaf Flourish, Spellbinders Plain Circle Dies and Whiff of Joy Doily Die
- Embellishments: Glitter Glue, Pearls, Gems, Doodling, Jute, Thickers and wool
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by