Morning all! It’s Tuesday and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday! And over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see your makes on the theme of ‘Summer Sun!
Christy has drawn a fabulous new character Molly and everyone seems to love her. I’ve tagged it #MollyMania hehe!
This card uses Molly Swims, and boy I wish I was headed off to the beach like Molly:
I treated myself to a few goodies from Live and Love Crafts, including these fabulous chipboard hearts.
Green isn’t usually my colour, but I am trying to push myself!
- Image: Molly Swims by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Black Card, Green Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Dovecraft ‘Bright Spark’ Back to Basics 6x6 Papers
- Dies & Punches: Clearly Besotted Birthday word die and Nellie Snellen Pierced Oval Multiframe dies
- Embellishments: Gems, Chipboard Hearts, Chipboard Border and Alpha Stickers
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by