I’ve made a really girly card this time and what better image than Isobel – I Love Flowers
I just might have treated myself to a few new dies recently! And don’t they look pretty….well worth the pennies
And I may have slipped some yummy scrummy Pion Design Papers into my basket when I ordered from Live and Love Crafts!
- Image: Isobel – I Love Flowers stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Kraft Card, Green Card, Pink Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Pion Design My Precious Daughter Pansy 6x6 Paper
- Stamps: Lili of the Valley Block Sentiments
- Ink & EP: VersaFine ‘Onyx Blank’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Faux Quilled Blooms, Creative Expression Sue Wilson Charming Lace Trim and Spellbinders Label 31
- Embellishments: Doodling, Pearls, Glitter Glue and Wycinanka Chipboard
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
Thanks for stopping by