Morning All. A very quick post from me as I’m still feeling very ropey.
We have a new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge it’s the Pinks turn to host the challenge and we have a fabulous theme of ‘Get Krafty’.
I use a lot of Kraft card so this was a good challenge for me but thought it would be nice to push myself so I broke out the pencils and decided to colour straight on the Kraft.
This is Princess Chloe 2 and I’ve printed her a little larger than normal so I could crop her into a circle:
Still practicing my skin and hair with my Prismacolor pencils.
- Image: Princess Chloe 2 from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils
- Card: Kraft Card
- DP: Nitwit Collections ‘Bonnets 'n Bowties various kits
- Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Large Frilly Frames # 10, Go Kreate Large Circle Dies, Spellbinders Picot Edge Circles and Magnolia Tildas Lace Border
- Sentiment: From a Clearly Besotted Stamp Set
- Ink: VersFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Paper Flowers, Doodling, Glitter Glue and Pearls
Thanks for stopping by