Morning all! Hope everyone is well. It’s a bit hectic here with my eldest home from school, our routine is out of the window, but me and Miss 3 love having more time with him.
I’ve become a little addicted to water colour backgrounds as well. Just as well though as it seems to suit the underwater/mermaid images really well.
With an image that awesome it didn’t need a lot of frills. So I’ve gone simple on the layout. And just a die that reminds me of seaweed and a couple real shells. Ooh the papers are from Polkadoodles too…….there the Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles VIP Bundle (which I must have a bit bigger play with ).
- Image: Meribelle Hello Sailor from Polkadoodles
- Colouring Medium: Copics (with water colours for the background)
- DP: Papers from Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles VIP Bundle printed on White Linen Cardstock
- Card: Turquoise Card, Burnt Orange Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Britannia Dies Leaf Flourish
- Embellishments: Shells and Glossy Accents
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by