Morning All! Time for a new challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and as always it’s Anything Goes.
The team are giving you some fabulous inspiration for using a die cut. And here is my make:
And I’ve been using the new paper pads, stamps and dies that were shown on Create & Craft a few weeks back and are available to pre-order now in the Polkadoodles store.
Quite a bit different from my usual style….almost Shabby Chic!
- DP: Belle Papillon 6x6 Paper Pad
- Card: Pink Card, Kraft Card and White Card
- Dies & Punches: An MS Scalloped Border Punch, Elegant Nest Dies and Birdcage and Bird Doublet Dies
- Stamps: A5 Belle Papillon Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: Walnut Stain Distress Ink and VersaFine Onyx Black inkpad
- EP: Frantage Shabby White Embossing Powder
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Pearls, Doodling, Lace and Frantage,
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by