Followers

Friday, 20 January 2017

Birdcage

DSC07619

Morning All! Time for a new challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and as always it’s Anything Goes.

The team are giving you some fabulous inspiration for using a die cut. And here is my make:  

DSC07616

And I’ve been using the new paper pads, stamps and dies that were shown on Create & Craft a few weeks back and are available to pre-order now in the Polkadoodles store.

DSC07618

Quite a bit different from my usual style….almost Shabby Chic!

Supplies:

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Lisa, a fabulous shabby chic design - so pretty.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just soooo pretty love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this style of card, beutoful colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and love that bird cage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the kraft with those soft colours
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog I would love it if you would leave me a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...