Afternoon! I’m waiting for some paint to dry upstairs (that’s my excuse) so I thought I would take 5 minutes break and do a quick blog post to share the Birthday card I made for my little Princess who turned 4 on Saturday.
This card uses a wonderful freebie given away during Kit & Clowders Advent Calendar. I thought it would be perfect for my little Frozen fan.This is Brooke as Anna from Stamp Anniething:
As I said Miss 4 is a massive Frozen fan so I’ve stuck with near enough the proper colours, although I forgot the icy white stripe in her hair
I think these stamps are so adorable and I’ve already got my heart set on a few more.
- Image: Brooke as Anna from Stamp Anniething
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Craft Sensations Pure Frozen Design Pad
- Card: Indigo Card, Pink Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Stitched Multiframe Oval Dies and an MS Snowflake Punch
- Sentiment Stamps: Whimsy Stamps and Clearly Besotted
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Doodling, Wooden Hearts, Pearls and a Number Paperclip
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by