Evening all, slowly catching up on a few things, I’m just so heavy with a cold I just wish could breathe a little easier……..I made the whole house smell of Olbas Oil and Menthol lol!
Anyhoo, have you seen our current challenge over in the All Dressed Up FB Group? Our theme for the month is Girly.
And even though it’s not a fave colour of mine I’ve managed to use quite a bit of yellow again.
- Image: Dreaming of Summer from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: First Edition Dreamcatcher 6x6 Paper Pad
- Card: Lilac Card, White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Lili of the Valley Teenage Girl Sentiment Set
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Imperial Purple’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Tonic Butterfly Punch, Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframe Dies and Joy Crafts Fancy Square Die
- Embellishments: Pearls, Gems, Doodling and Paper Flowers
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to hop over to the All Dressed Up FB Group for more fabulous inspiration.