Morning All! It’s Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and we have some fabulous cards to show you.
I’ve used Share Sweetly to make a birthday card:
And I’ve gone for this colour scheme again…..think I may be addicted!
- Image: Share Sweetly from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Serenity Fairy Wishes Download Bundle printed on White Linen Card
- Card: Matt Black Card, White Linen Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Scalloped Circle Dies and Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframes
- Sentiment: Make It Crafty Chipboard coloured with AquaMarkers and Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen
- Embellishments: Doodling
Thanks for stopping by