Followers

Tuesday 6 March 2018

Molly Month

Molly's Donut (3)

Morning all! It’s Tuesday and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday! Over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see any Tiddly makes using Molly’!

I’ve coloured up a lot of Molly’s as I love their hair, so this time I used one of the new Molly’s……Molly’s Donut:

Molly's Donut (2)

I tried for a peachy pink combo today and I like he way it turned out. If your interested this was R14, R32 and RV42

Molly's Donut (1)

And I’ve kept the layout simple with just the fabby sentiment, which comes free with the digi.

Supplies:

Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome colouring, love her hair. Great sentiment too
Hugs Kaz xx

JanR said...

That peachy pink is such a wonderful colour! Fantastic card, I especially love the design and the doodling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...