I’ve coloured up a lot of Molly’s as I love their hair, so this time I used one of the new Molly’s……Molly’s Donut:
I tried for a peachy pink combo today and I like he way it turned out. If your interested this was R14, R32 and RV42
And I’ve kept the layout simple with just the fabby sentiment, which comes free with the digi.
- Image: Molly’s Donut by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Kraft Card, White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Lili of the Valley/Nitwit Collections
- Dies & Punches: MS Border Punch
- Embellishments: Doodling, pearls and paper flowers
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by