Morning all. It’s time for a new challenge at A Gem of a Challenge and this fortnight our theme is ‘Mother’s Day’.
I’ve used Rainbow Chloe to make a clean and simple card:
I coloured a small brick wall with by Copics to create a background for cute little Chloe.
- Image: Rainbow Chloe from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Green Card, White Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Polkadoodles Belle Fleur Paper Pad
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by