Morning All! It’s time for the March new release at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Yesterday saw the start of the inspiration over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog and today we are showcasing the second new rubber stamp Down by the River:
This image is perfect for a boys card, hence I’ve kept the layout pretty clean.
- Image: Down by the River rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Maja Denim and Friends 6x6 Paper Pad
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Stamp Set
- Dies & Punches: Tonic Scalloped Square Layering Dies
- Embellishments: Paperclip and Chipboard Stars
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration using this gorgeous new image please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
Thanks for stopping by