Followers

Thursday 15 March 2018

Spring Balloons

Little Blossom (3)

Morning all. I’m here with some Conie Fong Design Team inspiration.

I have used the adorable Little Blossom:

Little Blossom (2)

I did this one all in an order I don’t normally do…I coloured the image first, picked a colour combo I don’t normally use and then couldn’t find papers to match! So I painted myself a little water colour background and added some cute flowers.

Little Blossom (1)

And just a little bit of sparkle on the balloons.

Supplies:

For inspiration from the rest of the team and to join us in our challenge be sure to check out the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love your little scene and sparkly balloons :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...