Morning All. This last week there were some fabulous new images and papers released at All Dressed Up.
I’ve already shared a card made with Happy Holiday as inspiration over in the All Dressed Up FB Group. Today, I’m sharing some extra inspiration with a project featured over on the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog and using Sandy Beach:
- Image: Sandy Beach from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: My Minds Eye
- Card: Yellow Card, Blue Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Block Sentiments from Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches:Whiff of Joy Border Die. Memory Box Puffy Cloud Dies and Spellbinders Plain and Scalloped Square Dies
- Embellishments: Gems and Doodling
Don’t forget to hop across to the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog and take a look at the rest of the new release inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by