Morning all! It’s Tuesday and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday! Over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see any Tiddly makes so ‘Let Your Tiddly Flow’!
I'm a sucker for cute characters and Wryn is definitely one of my faves. Doesn’t she look sweet all dressed up in flowers? Here is Lilly Wryn:
I was in the mood for a girly card, so it’s pink very pink lol!
- Image: Lilly Wryn by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Yellow Card, Pink Card, Dark Pink Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Nitwit Collections
- Stamps: Everyday Sentiments from Clearly Besotted
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: X-Cut Flower Punch, Go Kreate Large Circle Dies and Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframe dies
- Embellishments: Doodling, pearls and gem swirls
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by