Hello All! We have a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell’s World Challenge and this time around our theme is 1 2 3, Tag You’re It!
So here is my tag card using 1 image, 2 DPs and 3 Embellishments (A pearl, doodling and ribbon).
The image I’ve used is the super cute Hydrangea Baby and she was a Friday Freebie. Click here for more info on how to receive the Friday Freebie:
- Image: Hydrangea Baby by Elisabeth Bell
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Ivory Card, Lemon Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Scraps from previously printed digi papers (make unknown)
- Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Tag Dies
- Stamps: Everyday Sentiments from Clearly Besotted
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Pearls, Doodling and Ribbon
Thank you for stopping by