Morning All. Hope you have a good weekend planned, we are just chilling out today and then a girly trip to Ikea, with my mum and Sisters.
Anyhoo, over at A Gem of a Challenge it’s the Pinks turn to host the challenge and we have a fabulous theme of ‘Flowers’.
I thought cute little Bridesmaid Chloe holding her little posy would be perfect for this:
- Image: Bridesmaid Chloe from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Lilac Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: DecoTime (from the Range)
- Dies & Punches: X-Cut Flower Punches, Tonic Daisy Border Punch and Spellbinders Floral Ovals
- Sentiment: Lili of the Valley Teenage Girl Sentiments
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Pearls, Doodling and Gems
Thanks for stopping by