Evening all. As it’s the beginning of a new month we have a new challenge over at the All Dressed Up FB Group. Our theme for the month is Blue.
Here is my card using It’s Snowing:
I’ve used the no lines technique, so I printed out the image in a pale grey. Once coloured up I added a few of the details back in with a fine line pen (the eyes, mouth and the lettering).
And I’ve used blue to shade the snowman….makes a change from grey!
I’ve added a stippled background by touching a cotton bud to the chisel end of the markers and then dotting over the background.
- Image: It’s Snowing from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: From my scraps (possibly Craft Creations)
- Card:Red Card and Blue Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Tonic Doily Border Punch and a MS Snowflake Border Punch (using the left over snowflakes)
- Embellishments: Pearls, Doodling and Glitter Glue
Thanks for stopping by