Afternoon all! I’m here today with the new challenge we have taking place at the moment over at the Crafts & Me Facebook Group. It’s anything goes with the optional theme of ‘Pretty in Pink’.
I’ve used Glowing Love Girl by Sara Burrier and made a sweet little Thank You card:
- Image: Glowing Love Girl by Sara Burrier from Crafts & Me
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: An old DCVW Glitter Stack
- Card: White and Pink Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Whiff of Joy Circle Doily Die, Spellbinders Plain Circle Dies and Clearly Besotted word die
- Embellishments: Ribbon Bow, Heart Pearl and Wooden Border Strips
Don’t forget to hop over to the Crafts & Me Facebook Group and check out the creations from the rest of the team.
Thank you for stopping by