Followers

Sunday 13 March 2016

Gorgeous Bride

Gorgeous Bride (4)

Morning All. This last week there were some fabulous new images and papers released at All Dressed Up.

Say hello to For Your Wedding Day, Over the Moon, Gorgeous Bride and The Wedding Cake:

And these fabulous Wedding Papers:

I’ve already shared the Lucky Horseshoe I made for inspiration over in the All Dressed Up FB Group but as one of my lovely team mates Claudia is poorly, I’m sharing some extra inspiration today with a project featured over on the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog.

This card uses Gorgeous Bride:

Gorgeous Bride (3)

So often when I make wedding themed cards I sticks to pale colours, especially creams and white so I thought I would aim for something a little more colourful and I’m really pleased with how this one turned out. 

Supplies:

  • Image: Gorgeous Bride from All Dressed Up
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: DecoTime Cardboard Patterns (from The Range)
  • Card: Kraft Card, Ivory Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Stamps: Sentiment Tags from Lili of the Valley
  • Ink & EP: Brilliance ‘Jet Black’ Inkpad
  • Dies & Punches: MS Flower Border Punch (showing only the tiny scalloped edge) and Spellbinders Floral Oval Stamps
  • Embellishments: Pearl Heart, Seam Binding, Stamens, Pearls and a Pearl Flower

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...