Morning All and happy Tiddly Tuesday we have a new challenge starting today of over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and this time our theme is ‘Gentle Spring Colours’ and we have an inspiration photo:
Here is my make using Forget Me Not Wryn:
Fairly clean and simple today!
- Image: Forget Me Not Wryn by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Rust Card, Ivory Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: First Edition ‘Daydream’ 6x6 Paper Pad
- Stamps: Think Big Sentiments by Paula Pascual for Personnel Impressions
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Doodling and Flower Gems from Wild Orchid Crafts
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by