Followers

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Building Queen

Wryn Building Queen (4)

Happy Tiddly Tuesday…..ugh I mean Wednesday !! I’m not quite sure where time is going this week but I think I am meeting myself coming back again.

A new challenge started yesterday over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and this time our theme is ‘Scrap-It.

I really didn't know what to make for this challenge. I have never properly been a scrapbooker and my colouring journal pages just look like my normal cards, so I wanted it to at least look like a layout!

I’ve used a selections of pictures from last summer when my Dad and I built us a new shed and greenhouse and teamed it with the super cute Wryn Building Queen:

Wryn Building Queen (1)

For a colour I’m not keen on, I seem to have used it quite a lot lately!!

Supplies:

  • Image: Building Queen Wryn by Tiddly Inks
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Yellow Card, White Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • DP: Tonic Studios ‘Simply Patterns’ Paper Pad
  • Dies & Punches: Hobbycraft Small Heart Punch
  • Embellishments: Doodling and Hobbycraft Alpha Stickers

Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...