Evening all. Did you see that last Monday saw the release of some fabulous new images over at All Dressed Up.
Say hello to For Your Wedding Day, Over the Moon, Gorgeous Bride and The Wedding Cake:
And these fabulous Wedding Papers:
I made a lucky horseshoe decorated with the fabulous image and lot’s of pretty flowers.
- Image: Over the Moon from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Papermania Capsule Collection Black
- Card: White Cardm Grey Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamp: Sentiment Mr & Mrs Inkwell Stamps
- Ink & EP: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad and Clear Sparkle Embossing Powder
- Dies & Punches: MFT Flourish Die, Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframe Dies and Spellbinders Picot Edge Circle Dies
- Embellishments: Distressing with Milled Lavender Distress Ink, Paper Flowers and Hearts made with a liquid pearl pen
Thanks for stopping by