Morning All, it’s time for Tiddly Tuesday over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and we have a new challenge for you. Our theme this time around is Fall Colours.
I’ve used Wryn Sunny Day as I thought she would suit being coloured in Autumnal colours….I think she turned out pretty good.
Such a pretty image deserves to shine so I’ve gone for a really simple layout….one of my favourite cards so far this year.
- Image: Wryn Sunny Day by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: First Edition ‘New Leaf’ 8x8 Pad
- Card: Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: Clearly Besotted
- Ink: Memento ‘Rich Cocoa’ Ink Pad
- Embellishments: Doodling and Gems
Back to the house work for me. Hope you can play along with us and thank you for stopping by.